4 cups of assorted berries: strawberries, blackberries, blueberries, raspberries or a mix (fresh or frozen)
1 cup almond flour
¼ cup of coconut oil or butter
1 tsp vanilla
optional: stevia, organic honey or maple syrup to taste
optional: organic whole cream, whipped with vanilla (for topping)
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Grease a 8×8 or larger baking dish with coconut oil or butter.
- Place berries in baking dish.
- Combine almond flour, coconut oil/butter and vanilla with your hands until it makes a crumbly topping. You may need to adjust the almond flour up or down slightly, depending on the texture of the brand you use. If using stevia, you can add a small amount to the topping at this point.
- Using your hands, sprinkle/crumble the topping over the berries.
- Put dish into oven and cook for about 20 minutes (fresh fruit) to 30-40 minutes (frozen fruit).
- When done, drizzle with organic honey or maple syrup if using (optional)
- Top with whipped organic cream/vanilla if using.